• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro Videos spielt nicht flüssig ab

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tage, ich habe ein Problem mit Premiere pro.

Wenn ich ein Video importiere und es dann in der Vorschau oder In der Timeline abspiele (Neugestartet, neu Installier.....) hänt dies sehr stark. Ich kann es nicht bschreiben aber es fühlt sich an als würde das video nicht in 1x geschwindigkeit abspielen sondern in einer anderen Geschwindigkeit. Wenn ich auf den Zeiger schaue, bewegt er sich auch ungleichmäßig und spring leicht hin und her. Ich habe es bei Premiere Pro 2020 und 2022 ausprobiert und leider habe ich bei beiden Programmen das Problem. Kann mir dort jemand weiterhelfen? 

LG und schonmal danke im vorraus

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ole25614452xf0w,

Sorry about the issue. Could you go to Project Panel > Right-click on file > Properties and let us know if your footage is in a variable frame rate? VFR media can cause similar issues. Here's a link for more information on this.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, das sind die Informationen zu den Videos. Ich habe die probleme aber bei allen Videos. egal von wo ich sie nehme.2022-08-15 17_20_36-Eigenschaften von Brennan Heart & Jonathan Mendelsohn - Imaginary.png2022-08-15 17_20_53-Eigenschaften von RPReplay_Final1659955152.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. For testing purposes, could you transcode one of the videos using Handbrake, import it to Premiere Pro, and let us know if you still see the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja, ich habe beides Probiert. Wenn ich es in Premiere Pro (Datei, Importieren...) oder über reinziehen der Elemente mache tritt bei beiden möglichkeiten das Problem auf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. For confirmation, did you transcode the video in Handbrake before importing it to Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was meinen sie mit Handbrake Transcord?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, ich habe es falsch verstanden. ich werde es mit Handbrake nochmal Probieren 👌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das Video in HandBrake importiert und dann die Encodierung gestartet. Wenn ich es jetzt in Premiere öffne gibt es das selbe Problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Could you share a sample video with me through a private message? I'll test the video on my end to figure out what the problem could be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja ich habe es dir zugesand 👌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the source file. I experienced the same issue while testing the video you shared on my end. I'll inform the Premiere Pro team about this issue. Transcoding the video to Prores seems to work if you're looking for a workaround. Please let me know if it works on your end as well. To do so, go to Timeline > Right-click on footage > Render and Replace. I have attached a screenshot of my settings for your reference.

Render and Replace Prores.png

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich werde gleich nachsehen und dann sage ich Bescheid 👌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn ich ihre einstellungen übernehme funktioniert es immer noch nicht 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try clearing your preferences and media cache and try again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja ich habe beides Probiert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haben sie noch eine Lösung??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I transcoded and sent you the file through a personal message. Could you check if you still see the issue with that one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines