Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Won't Even Open

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a technological idiot, but I'm doing my best to learn Premiere Pro. I was trying to solve one issue (imported clips but only the audio, not the video, got uploaded) when I somehow created another. I watched a Youtube tutorial that suggested I close PP and re-launch it while holding down alt-shift. Nothing happened, but PP literally won't even open anymore. It just acts like I'm not here. I can't open my project file either. Please help!

Thank you,

Joanna

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get any error when you're trying to open the premiere pro again? I would suggest you restart the system and try opening the Premiere Pro again. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joanna!

We’re sorry about this. Can you let us know more about what’s happening? Are there any specific error codes or messages?

Could you share a screenshot or screen recording of the issue?

Let us know, we’re here to help!

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines