Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere Pro won't export nested clips from timeline

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple clips in my timeline- same video but cut out all the unessicafry bits. So now I'm left with multiple clips. I need to export the clips individually, so I nested each clip. When I selected all the nested clips and try to batch render them to Media Encoder, it only renders one clip and then gets stuck on the second. Every time. I could uninstall, restart the program or even my computer, but it never changes. I even tried exporting each nested clip one at a time from Premiere Pro, but they never finish rendering. And both programs just eventually stop responding... What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get an error message?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could use a render & replace operation ... include effects and maybe handles too ... to your expected digital intermediate codec. Then simply use the r&r clips as the new clips.

If you had made subclips, you could select all subclips in the bin, then export from the Project panel as individual clips.

So there's a couple ways to do this.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines