• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro won't play after messing with color

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've run into a pretty annoying problem with Premiere Pro. It seems like any time I mess with color my timeline refuses to play. It let's me click around on the timeline and even will highlight the borders of my clips and audio files. That being said no matter what clip I click on, it will only show a frozen frame of whatever I was trying to color correct. I've tryed rebooting my computer, clearing my media cache, uninstalled Premiere Pro and Creative Cloud, and even dedicated more ram to Premiere Pro. None of these things have worked so far and i'm running out of options. My specs on my computer should be able to run it, as I have a I7 Intel core, 12 GB of RAM, and an Intel IRIS Graphics card. It should also be noted that with the color problems aside, Premiere also freezes whenever I try to export something. What should I do?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the community. I understand how frustrating this must be. Please let us know the properties of your source files (Project Panel > Right-click on source file > Properties) and your CPU model name (Try Windows + R > dxdiag for detailed system specifications). If you mark in and out points in the Timeline and go to Sequence > Render In to Out, does that improve the preview? We're here to help. Just need some more info. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines