• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Productions not recognizing Production File Anymore

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So, I went to open the production file like I have been for a month (File, Open Produciton, Choose Production folder) and now I'm getting a message that says, "The selected folder is not a Production. Do you want to convert this folder to a Production?". I am not sure what to do here but while waiting for answers, I decided to open my project and the media project separately the old fashion way not through Open Productions and now when I insert media into my timeline into my project, it copies all the media from the media project into my project as well so I think that it's no longer functioning as a Premiere Production if that makes sense?

Any advice on the above message or what to do? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 7.31.15 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gone to Finder/Explorer, to the Production folder, and opened the project file in that top-level Production folder?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having that problem. What happens if I do convert a folder into productions that already is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines