Premiere Project File Greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for some help with Project files. I create a new project as normal work on whatever i am working on and save it. I save everything to external hard drives. I have been doing it for years this same way.

Once i save the project and closed the program I noticed the project file it self was greyed out and could not click on it to open. I had to go into the auto saves and open the project and "Save As" Creating a new project file. Once i did this- the new file was not grey and I could open it. The next few times of opening and closing and saving had zero problems. Then it happen again. 

This time Opened Premiere and clicked on open recent projects. I was able to get to the greyed out project this way, but can not open it by directly clicking on it.

SO this problem has started to happen randomly with pretty much anything i work on and I dont know when it will happen. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 12.38.47 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?