Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Premiere Project/ Team Project crash program on open

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Premiere 15.4.1 with Catalina on a 2012 27" iMac. The regular Premiere project file(s) are shared on dropbox.  My partner is on a PC using the same version of Premiere.

Projects (regular and Team) that I could get into before suddenly crash the program when I try to open them on my end.  This doesn't happen on my partner's PC.  Initially, we thought that it was a 3rd party audio effects plug-in he was using that caused the problem.  But when he'd remove any of the effects, I still couldn't open the file. We've worked in Team projects before for months (same version of Premiere) and nothing would go awry until he would sweeten with the 3rd party effects.  Recently, he just created a template file, using only Premiere native effects and I can't get into it, either.  It seems that his PC is doing something that my Mac doesn't like but, like I said, it's inconsistent.  

Anyone have any insight or experience this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?