• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere sem reconhecer placa de vídeo dedicada/ Premiere not recognizing dedicated graphics card.

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, estou tendo um pouco de dificuldade para que meu premiere pro reconheça minha placa de vídeo dedicada. Meu notebook é um samsung odyssey i7 GTX 1060 6GB com placa integrada intel(r) HD graphics 630. A princípio, ao usar o photoshop, ela é reconhecida normalmente, porém quando tento no premiere, apenas a placa integrada é reconhecida, porém o próprio programa diz que ela é cinompatível. Alguém sabe como resolver isso? photoshop version 25.3.1 premiere 24.1

Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble getting my Premiere Pro to recognize my dedicated graphics card.

My notebook is a Samsung Odyssey i7 GTX 1060 6GB with integrated Intel(r) HD Graphics 630. Initially, when using Photoshop, it is recognized normally, but when I try Premiere, only the integrated graphics card is recognized, even though the program itself claims it's incompatible.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Photoshop version 25.3.1 Premiere 24.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Premiere sees you Nvidia card just fine its the Intergrated Intel gpu that is unsupported (see error message).

Go to the Intel site and download the latest driver and install manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere sees you Nvidia card just fine its the Intergrated Intel gpu that is unsupported (see error message).

Go to the Intel site and download the latest driver and install manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines