premiere struggling — poor performance with this project

Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have just assembled a new pc with ryzen 3700, 32gb ram, nvme 1tb, gtx1070..and i am having lots of struggling with simple project mixed of downloaded youtube video, images., and talking avatar created online (they are 800x600 at 15fps I have just applied resizing to the clips, some, few yet movement tat the images, little fade..and even with proxy at low resolution, and disply at 1/4, the timeline it will not go unless i render

How is that possibnle?? it is very little load!

the timeline is a couple of minutes long, and even for rendering of 20 seconds of timeline it takes more than 1 minutes

just don t undesrtand

sequence is 1280x720 25fps

seems worste than when i work with 4k from my camera!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What codecs?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

youtube ones..are youtubem then this animated avatar avc. those were 800x600 nd i resized to have them on a little square in the bottom, one on left one on right..seems like this operation of reducing and resizing coulb be the one that make premiere struggling?

And anyway ..i am working with proxies, cineform low resolution!So ..it is not a matter of codec..it just seems impossble to me

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems weird, stefanocps. If you suspect that scaling is giving you grief, you might want to look into updating your GPU drivers. That can help.

If you have any VFR frame rates, you may need to transcode the media in Shutter Encoder. See if a test with a single clip helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems as if i disable those tracks ir goes better, not very good but better. Anyway gpu driver are uodated!vfr is variabile frame rate right?transcoding to proxies is not enough?

btw, i am using the studio driver are they ok? also do i need premiere to re recognize the new gpu i have installed?may be it keep on memory reference to the previous one?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines