• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere to Resolve ARRI Raw Workflow Question

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sequence in Premiere I've cut with proxies that contains layers, speed changes and some simple FX on adjustment layers. I need to replace the proxies with .ari RAW files and export a DPX with Resolve settings I've been given by our colorist. 

Wondering what the best workflow for this is. I thought offlining media and replacing with .ari files would be simple, but PP has crashed everytime I've tried to import RAW files. On the other hand, from my limited understanding of Resolve, I can't import transitions and FX from PP. How do you get a sequence from PP to Resolve with RAW files and transitions/FX intact for DPX export?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try exporting to XML format and then opening the XML in Resolve. Not everything will be compatible but it could be a good start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines