• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere transcribed sequence won't playback

Participant ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded the lated version of Premiere 23. For some reason When I transcribe a sequence, the transcription won't playback with the sequence. I have to manually move the cursor if there is a misspelling. Typically the transcription would play along with the sequence and I could stop to make a spelling change. The sequence on the timeline plays fine but the trancsription doesn't follow along. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mitzleplick,

PR 23 is working correctly for me in Win10. When playing the timeline with the Transcript tab open, it highlights word for word, as expected.

Is this a project created new in PR 23? Or an older project converted?

The example I looked at had captions also created. When I play the timeline with the Caption tab up, if follows along in the Text panel, showing which caption it is on. Does that work for you?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It does not work for me. It used to work that way until I updated to 23. I have Windows 10 as well. I can see the transcription but it doesn't follow word for word like it used to. Anyone else having this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening to me. Can't find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One solution that seems to work for me now with transcribing is if you click the three dots on the right and select Static Transcription. That seems to work every time now. Hope that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mitzleplick8867,

What version are you on? The new major release 24.0.0 is now out. If you update, be sure to deselect "remove older versions."

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I had to remove the "spanish" language to at least open premiere. Since I
was on the beta version I ended exporting an xml and going back to the
latest version of Premiere. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines