• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Unmounts G-Speed Shuttle when Idle

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I leave Premiere Pro open and idle for an extended amount of time, my Thunderbolt 3 G-Speed Shuttle randomly ejects from the computer. Only happens when Premiere is open & not being used for an extended amount of time.

I just updated my system drivers and hoping that solves the issue.  Will follow up if things improve.

System Specs:
Premiere Pro v15.2 Windows 10 Pro v10.0.19042 Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7940X CPU @ 3.10GHz 128 GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070Ti

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Este es un problema comun cuando la pc tien parametros de ahorros de energia. Desactivalo sy deberia solucionarse el problema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that, going to the advanced settings and ensuring usb and thunderbolt connections remain powered, but without success.  Something else to note is I've had this setup for 2.5 years and this current situation has only started happening in the past few months.  Not sure what's changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been 9 days since updating all drivers and the issue just occurred again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines