• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE V.22 PLAYBACK LAGGING, FREEZING AFTER UPDATE - UNACCEPTABLE!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system rendered unusable by new upodate. I thought it was my laptop, Macbook Pro 2017-2.9Ghz Quad Intel Core i7, 16GB 2133 Mhz ram. All camera footage plays back with lag, some lock up, sometimes 20-30-45 seconds before image updates. 

Collegueas overseas I share projects with were still on v21, then they all updated to v22, and all complained of same issue, that's when I realized it is fault of v22. 

I have tried all the fixes, nothing fixes it. It is frustrating beyond belief, and I want to throw entire program in the garbage. Very sad to see such an essential aspect of editing get ruined. Why an update would disable such an essential function, is beyond me. 

Please FIX NOW! Premiere 

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, lamento que hayas tenido problemas con la actualización, solo tienes que tener en cuenta que no siempr la ultima version del software es compatible con nuestros ordenadores (cada version nueva reuqiere demayores recursos de maquina)
Te sugiero regresar a la version 2021.
Aunque personalmente nunca tuve problemas con ninguna actualización.

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines