• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere v22 Multicamera mp4 playback glitch, stutter and slow responding program overall..

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing multi cameras in the beginning of the year with premiere flawlessly.

I have a Ryzen 12core, RTX 3070 64gb ram, pci express ssd on windows 11, so quite a fast system.

My multi cam exists of 3 cameras. two that record in mp4 and one in proress.

I always speed up while going through the footage.

If i roll back to version 15 of premiere everything works like a charm, no stutters, smooth and respônsive.

If i open the new V22 of premiere it takes ages to load the file, then another 30 seconds before i can press play, then after playing a second the video freezes but audio and timeline keep on playing. after waiting this out i can normally edit but when i fast forward the two sources of the mp4 video's in my multi cam are flickering and stuttering.. 

I have the latest drivers, GPU acceleration is turned on, if turned off it plays back at half the frames per second.. which is also weird with a processor like mine.. 

Overall, im not sure whats wrong here but on the new version i can not edit at the moment.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?