Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere with Webcam

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else experience this?

When I open premiere to edit my webcam turns on. I don't feel comfortable with it staying on when I am not using it.

I read through the comunity and found one person who refers to this happening but his solution has nothing to do with my situation. I have looked through settings and googled many resources but so far I find nothing to explain it. Looking for help here.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Does your webcam have a built-in mic? If so, go to Preferences>Audio Hardware and make sure Pr isn't using the mic feature as an audio source.

Also go to Preferences>Device Control and make sure the webcam isn't listed there, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unplug your webcam?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can do that but I use it for Teams meetings and everything else in our department. This did not happen until the last PR update, I just wanted to know if it's glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your webcam have a built-in mic? If so, go to Preferences>Audio Hardware and make sure Pr isn't using the mic feature as an audio source.

Also go to Preferences>Device Control and make sure the webcam isn't listed there, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The appears to be the issue. Thank you, this is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines