Premiere Won't Let Me Leave!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to move on from Adobe as the catastrophic bugs with it have increased at a rapid rate. 

I thought the whole changing ALL of my color grading on a project I worked on for 9 MONTHS would be THE LAST CATASTROPHIC BUG that Premiere would torment me with, but... I was wrong.

I looked into porting my Premiere timelines over to Davinci Resolve or FCP and it seems pretty easy, as there is an option to export your timelines out for either one of those NLE's.  

HOWEVER... Premiere won't actually let me export anything.  When I go to export, I get the spinning blue circle, a "program not responding" message and then a nice fat crash.  It's now done this about 25 times in a row, with me making various tweaks inbetween to find the magic setting/configuration.  I've restarted my computer, I've uninstalled and reinstalled various versions of Premiere.  Nothing works.

So...  I can't export AAF for Resolve or the format for FCP.  

I guess this has something to do with the bug that for the LAST THREE MONTHS won't let me EVER use the "Save As..." feature.  I stopped making alternate versions of my edits because EVERY TIME I would hit "Save As...", I get the blue circle/program not responding and then crash.

It's not enough that Premiere torments me with more GIANT BUGS than a tropical rainforest, now... it's literally holding me against my will.  I JUST WANT OUT, and Premiere doesn't even have the courtesy to let me do that.

So now what?

Anyone familiar with this constant crashing on export thing?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Would you mind checking if any crash logs are generated on the system? If you find the log, please share a download link for it. It will help us to diagnose the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked the folder and it's not generating any crash logs.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines