• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere won´t open at company pc

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo!! I am running company (I work for vocational college here in Helsinki) PC and do not have adminstrator privileges to the thing, cause bureucracy on a large company. I am supposed to do videoediting by the computer but Premiere does not launch cause "directory object cannot construct with this path". The school is paying for my license but I cannot do the things needed by it then. I understand this has something to do with that Creative cloud is installed to c by default. Is there any way around this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud apps have to be installed on the C drive on Windows. If that isn't possible than that is definitely the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amigo, lamento oír lo que mencionas, pero lamentablemente si el software está instalado en C no podrás abrir ni manejar nada, salvo que el encargado te deje temporalmente abrir los permisos y puedas cambiar todos los ajustes a un disco diferente.
Es la única manera.
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines