Copy link to clipboard
When I am editing a multicam and press L to fast forward the sequence starts playing and it's impossible to stop the playhead from playing. It stops after ~10 seconds.
We're reporting this to our engineering team for investigation. Could you share the following information with me so they can try to reproduce the behavior?
1. What did you use to record your footage? What kind of footage is it?
2. Would you be able to share the .prproj file by uploading it to a share service like Google Drive or Dropbox? We don't need the media, just the .prproj
3. What workspace do you typically work in?
4. Have you already tried resetting your preferences, and clearing your cache?
5. Do you use an external hard drive to store your clips while you edit?
Thanks, sorry for the frustration!
Hi,1. Footage was shot with Blackmagic and Panasonic cameras. Footage info is here:
2. Here is the project file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19pcMGM4AHG54WY5OhEOFLFju4WVX5OCP/view?usp=sharing The problem is when I try to fast forward on a sequence "DOBI sequence" by pressing L it just keeps playing and doesn't stop when I press stop or spacebar.3. Currently my workspace is default "Editing"4. I will try to do that.5. I'm editing on a internal drive.Thank you
I have same problem, here is my details :
File Path: D:\PROJECT VIDEO\KIM TASIKMADU - STUNTING\FOOTAGE\Nikon D7200\DSC_6001.MOV
Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 47.34 MB
Image Size: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 59.94
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:00:17:54
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0
Color Space: 1-4-6
Color Space Override: Off
Input LUT: None
Video Codec Type: AVCHD H.264 4:2:0 (Full Range)
3. What workspace do you typically work in? Answer :My own workspace
4. Have you already tried resetting your preferences, and clearing your cache? Answer :I have done resetting many times
5. Do you use an external hard drive to store your clips while you edit?Answer :Internal drive