• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PremierePro 22.5 crashes when opening new title

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose to use the new title box (not that I am given any choice) the upgraded version appears. Clicking on anything in the text workbox causes the computer to freeze until I shut the app down.

I have tried reinstalling a few times.

TOPICS
Crash , Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey David,

Welcome to the community, and sorry for the issue. Which version of Premiere Pro are you currently using? Have you tried resetting your preferences? If that does not work, please share a screen recording of the issue.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ishan,

ver. 22.5.0 (Build 62)

I reset the preferences but I do not know how to take a screen video but I will capture a couple of screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Please share your system specifications as well and let us know if you see any error codes or messages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the 22.6.2 (Build 2) version. Now some projects and all the Mogrts will not load. The error (attached) indicates it is 'not compatable' with my version although I have used them BEFORE upgrading to the 22.6.2(Build 2) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about that. Could you share a sample mogrt file through personal message so we can test it on our end? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines