Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premire Pro 2022 not exporting video, keeps crashing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

My Premiere Pro 2022 keeps crashing when I export a video, it reaches 83% and then the software closes, no reason or no error, just closes. Already saved my project on 2022 so I cannot open it on my prior versions to try and export it, although the other projects still exports on the older versions. 

TOPICS
Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pleasze switch off automatic updates from the creative cloud app.

now that your project is v22,  try to switch renderers or try to export

to something other than H.264, like Cineform yuv 10 bits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos

Still crashes

I have tried a few different outputs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you exporting directly from premiere pro or via media encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Directly from premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem except everytime I hit export it crashes. I am not able to find a way to roll back to a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe auch das gleiche Problem! Sobald ich auf Exportieren klicke schließt sich Premiere Pro 2022.  Wie kann man auf 2021 downgraden? grüße Charly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sie können eine frühere Version aus der Creative Cloud App installieren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check if you have any transform effects on your clips? I found out that taking them from my edit solves my export problem:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/pp-2022-can-t-export-with-transform-effect-o...

My project was exporting until 15%, where i had a clip with transform effect on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a waste of time and money to buy a premium product that cannot export your project and you have to guess or remove effects that you pay to have for it to export a project. Resorted back to free software which works without an issue. Why can it not just tell you what is going wrong instead of just crashing. And it seems liek many are experiencing the same issue but Adobe is not doing anything about it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many are experiencing the same thing, it's been happening ever since the update but Adobe hasn't said anything about it or told us that they're working on a fix. Really bad timing as well since I got multiple projects due, wish they would be quicker on the draw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to roll back to a previously working version and turn off automatic updates.

did you try switching renderers or exporting to GoPro Cineform YUV 10 bits instead of H.264?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it would go through if the Encoding is set to Software Encoding in your Export Settings window. Here's a screenshot to show you what I mean!

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 1.47.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try exporting to other formats like Cineform YUV 10 bits 

or try to switch renderers from the export settings and project settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This "Update" is an absolute disaster! It crashes every single time! Who decided to change the layout and eliminate all my export presets? Adobe! Hire some QA professionals!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

22.3.1 is now out with a fix.

Update Premiere Pro and AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines