Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

'Preset's for a premiere pro sequence?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been years since i've really gotten into the weeds of editing on premiere pro. Althouhg my work no longer requires it, i'm really wishing I could pull some editing elements into the social media stuff I do for work. Because I'm editing on the fly often, I need to be able to quickley apply some LUTS and overall settings...probably even on mobile elements

My question is: is it possible to make some timeline presets if you will that set up a movie Prior to adding any clips? Like I can just apply the clips and the movie will ahve the lut applied and the appropriate aspect ratio already for the entire movie. We also emulate super 8 film so having a set 'filter' with the overlays and everything set up that i can just drag and drop the clips in but maybe tweak a little would be super helpful. Anyway to do this?

My work has shyed away from PP in recent years due to not having great features for quik editing....but editing directly in social media has really made me wish I had better controls...

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd set up a project with all the elements you need included. Use adjustment layers for effects and LUTs and then you can just change the clips underneath. You can also replace clips by alt-dragging from the project panel to the timeline clip.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines