Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Presets in Adobe Premiere v 22.0

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. My computer downloaded version 22.0 last night, and now I can not use the presets I have for export. When I try to load the presets, it says: «The selected preset is not a valid QuickTime preset, please import this preset for H.264 format.» 

Do you know how I can load the old presets for the new version of Premiere?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you sync your settings?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22 may not be syncing all settings properly.

In my case, it didn't sync squat on install even though that option was checked.

But ... it applied my workspaces from the 2019 version, NOT from the 2021!

And it loaded no custom keyboard shorts at all.

I've been through uploading my prefs from 2021 twice and downloading to 2022. Still only loads the workspaces from the 2019 version and NO keyboard shortcuts.

So I'm going to have to manually copy/paste my preferences. Joy.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the error dialog you mention, it sounds like you're importing a preset from the Export Settings dialog in Premiere.  In that workflow, the imported preset needs to match the format currently selected in the Formats menu.  For example, if you tried to import an H.264 preset while Format was set to QuickTime, you'd get that error:

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 2.56.53 PM.png

However, if you had custom export presets already created they should've remained in the Preset menu after updating to v22.0, are they no longer available from there? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines