Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview of the clips in the timeline does not appear

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working on a file on Windows and then it just become extremely slow and some of the tabs stopped working. When dragging a footage in the timeline the previews do not appeare anymore. 

I also tried restarting and using previous autosave versions but the problem persists. I also tried on a different computer with premiere installed and it still doesn´t worked. 

My processor is an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz. 32 gb of RAM.

Can you please help me?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Update: I found out that the problem was related to a nest. When I deleted it, the file started working again. Have you ever experienced the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I found out that the problem was related to a nest. When I deleted it, the file started working again. Have you ever experienced the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. We're aware of a similar issue where nested clips are creating performance and timeline glitches.

Deleting nested clips will help.

Thanks for bringing this.

Give us a shout if anything else crops up.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines