Copy link to clipboard
Hi all, I've been wrestling a flashing clip/preview issue the last week, none of the standard fix approaches seem to help.
The problem: With all my Sony Fs5/MXF footage, preview in Premiere flashes grey, as if it's temporarily in slog througout (roughly every 2-3 seconds). This also shows up in the export.
Tried so far (in vein):
- updating driver (Nvidia quado k5200)
- bring up to date premiere + machine (windows 10)
- installing alternate video card (GTX770)
- My system is and ACPI 64bit, Intel Xeon CPU E5 v3 @ 3.10Ghz
- changed all render, playback, and media settings within premiere i can think of (change renderer, etc.)
effective, but temporary work-a-rounds:
- converting everything to appleprores
- shooting everything in slog from camera
- editing on home windows system, similar specs (windows 10, K5200 card), no problems there.
Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Update - i just rolled back premiere to v22 and it shows no issues. Please fix this bug adobe!!!