• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previewing multiple videos at once

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me and my friend recorded a video together, and I have both of our perspectives. I was wondering if there was an easy way I can make both videos play side by side together where I can still make easy edits wherever I want to. I know that multicam is a partial solution to my problem but from what I've heard editing with multicam is completely different and not precise and I was wondering if there are any good solutions to my problem

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is multciam a partial solution? It sounds like that's exactly what you're looking for. Can you elaborate on why it's not so we can better help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a sequence twice the width or (height) of a video.

Place one video on V1 and position it to the left (or top).

Place the other video on V2 and position it to the right (or bottom).

The two videos will then be side by side (or stacked).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, si grabaste en Full HD crea una secuencia 2k o 4k y pon uno al lado del otro (pista de video 1 y 2)eso te permitirá ver ambos videos a la vez, pero la edición multicamara me sigue pareciendo la mejor opción.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines