• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Privacy violation installation

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro requires access to "my documents" folder for installation - that is a privacy security risk! Photoshop and Illustrator will install with only access to "removable volumes", why can't Premiere Pro and Rush?  I use an external hard drive for all my video / art projects.  There is no option to select "removable volumes" within the security settings of Premiere Pro and Rush.  Can Adobe add that ASAP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere needs to install certain items in Documents in order for the program to work properly.

No access, no install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no more "privacy" risk there than any other folder on your computer. It's simply used to store files that Premiere needs to access while running.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines