Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prmeiere Pro source monitor color problem

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone
I'm facing such a problem in premiere pro, the raw version of the video I took in the first picture, but when I import it in premiere pro, the colors get darker and I'm uncomfortable. I'm having trouble making colors. I'm waiting for your help on solving the problem, thanks in advance

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? What's the source of the media files? Does it happen with specific files? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

here are my computer specs

Ekran Resmi 2022-09-14 15.46.09.png

 I shoot videos with fujifilm x-t4. I am recording as h.265 10 bit. videos are shot with standard picture profile, not log. I started having this problem after the last updates. 

also no settings changed on my camera i just started having this problem after premiere pro update

Thank you in advance for your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem exists for videos I shot with other devices. For example, the same problem applies to the mavic 2 pro and the sony a7rIII. There was no problem before I did the updates. 

I thought it was a problem with the color space from the sequence settings, but unfortunately the problem is not there either because the sequence is automatically generated by premiere pro. 

I also checked the color space in the project settings, but since it is selected by the program, there is no problem there either. 

I think there is an incompatibility problem because my other mac has an m1 processor, but the same problem applies to it, but there is no problem on any windows computer. 

I hope we can solve it as soon as possible because it is really frustrating situation. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't tell ... are you saying there's a difference within Premiere from the Source monitor to the Program monitor?

And what is the format/codec of the media involved? With the clip on a sequence in the Timeline panel, have you checked the Source tab in the Effects control panel to see if there's a Source effect being applied?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines