• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probably idiot user error: timeline sequence in/out point keeps changing

Advocate ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My main edit sequence: I have my in and out points set ready for render.
Recently the points have been jumping to near the start  = 3 second exports 🤦

I thought this was probably me accidentally hitting x when I had a clip selected, so i removed that shortcut from x.  It just happened again, so I reset my out point, rendered it, then went to check keyboard shortcuts, but when I exited keyboard shortcuts I saw the out point jump to near the start!  I hit undo and it went back to the end!  WTH?  It is reproducible.  So to test I simply did a different action (double clicked an audio click to load it into source) and yep - apparently any action will get it to move both points - presumably to some value set either earlier or somewhere else.

Before I report this bug, can anyone tell me if there is a setting or something somewhere that might cause this to happen?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't sound like something that should be happening, and without seeing a screen recording, I can't think of a setting that could be causing it.

When you do file a bug, it will be really helpful if you post a screen recording showing how it's reproducible. This is the quickest way to getting something fixed. Also make sure to include exactly what version of Premiere you're on and information about your system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines