• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème première pro affichage après mise à jour

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, suite à la mise à jour de Première pro 23.0 sur mon mac book pro (carte graphique 

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 Go) toutes les images au montage/prévisualisations sont noires ou vertes ou avec des stries rose/violet... Est-ce du à ma carte graphique trop ancienne, ou d'autres personnes ont se problème ?

Pas de messages d'erreur au lancement de Première pro

Merci à la communauté !

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beleive that is an old GPU that Premiere can no longer support. Perhaps @Warren Heaton or @RjL190365 might have a suggestion.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This must be a MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch Mid 2014.

That MacBook Pro supports the OS requirement for Premiere Pro 2023 (macOS Big Sur), but not the graphics requirement (NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M).

@Hugo18860241ybod, you might give gfxCardStatus a try to bypass macOS's Dynamic Switching.  I found that to be helpful after NVIDIA driver support was dropped for macOS.  So, you'd be using the integrated Intel Iris Pro 5200 instead of the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with Premiere Pro 2023.  Although, the Intel Iris Pro 5200 no longer meets the graphics requirement either.

WarrenHeaton_0-1668465320706.jpeg

I assume Premiere Pro 2022 ran okay.  While you're trying to make this work, you could re-install 2022 and have both 2022 and 2023 installed at the same time.

Going with an eGPU might work, but it would of course limit portability and that's probably money better spend on an M1 based Mac laptop anyway.

I got a little more use out of my MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch Mid 2013 which uses the Intel HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 650 by using Bootcamp, but I'd guess the 2014 MacBook Pro may be limited to Windows 10 like the 2013 is.  Also, I'm not sure trying Windows unless you already have Bootcamp configired is worth the effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help.

I have install premier pro 2022.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The GT 750m is now completely obsolete, according to Nvidia itself. Driver support officially ended in April 2020, with the very last driver for it released in mid-2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines