• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem when rendering video.

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am rendering a simple zoom recording with some basic titles and when exporting through Premiere Pro OR queuing to Media Encoder, the video during the title transitions go black and white for a portion of it and it is all pixelated??  The mystery is I am doing over 20 videos and it has only done it for 3 of them.  I have tried re-exporting those and it keeps showing up like there is a bug in the project file or something.  It is random and doesn't make any sense.  I have checked sequence settings etc and they are no different to the other files that are working.

Please see attached snapshot.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SC1976!

Sorry about this. Can you share your system specifications (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Have you tried exporting through "Software Only"? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-prem...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

Thanks so much for the response!  Please see the specs below:

I had read about 'software only' and tried that and had no luck.  I did discover that if I move the title further down the clip and export it again that the transition is fine?!?  I am not sure what that means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Community,

Can anyone please help with this? It's a work product and the deadline is looming now.   Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SC1976,

Could you share a sceenshot of the Export Settings? Try exporting with the Hardware Encoding disbaled in the Export Settings. If that doesn't help, try clearing media cache. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seco...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nishu,

Thanks for the response.  My system doesn't allow hardware encoding as shown in the message below.  Also, I tried clearing the media cache and no luck. I have shared a screen shot of export settings.  I am just baffled by this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These screenshots you've been sharing are excellent, thank you for showing us exactly what you mean! Could you see if there are any OS updates available for your Mac? When you update the Operating System it updates your graphics card, which handles the display of your images in Premiere. 

Are there any other effects on your clips? Specifically color effects? 

Let us know, hope we can get this fixed for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

I'll try the OS Updates and let you know.  There are color effects as shown in the sample video on the original post.  It goes black and white and all pixelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggestions. If the OS update doesn't help, I'd suggest transcoding the source footage using HandBrake or a similar program and then replace them in the Premiere Pro project. Zoom recordings are variable frame rate in some cases which could cause such issues.

Also, VBR, 2 pass is not supported by the Hardware Encoding. If you switch to VBR, 1 pass, Hardware Encoding should work.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No luck with any of the above suggestions.  What I have noticed is that the source footage was recorded in zoom through Ecamm and at the time during which the title appears there is a scene change using stream deck and/or Ecamm in the source footage under the title.  Do we know of any issues with Ecamm and Premiere Pro??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Success!!! Hardcoding with VBR, 1 pass worked!  The question is why this setting was required on just a small amount of the videos and not others.  Any ideas??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines