Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with adobe preimere pro crashing when trying to render (export) project

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My Adobe Premiere Pro keeps crashing when I try to export a project to H.264, 1080p YouTube.

It crashes 15% in every time, seems it's exactly when it starts rendering the project.

I've searched for a solution but haven't found one that works.

I was running old drivers on my GPU, I've tried updating those, didn't help (Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060). I tried downgrading Premiere, didn't help. I tried turning off hardware acceleration, didn't help either.

Not sure what's left to try, I'm not able to downgrade windows to an earlier version if has something to do with that.

I could render a project just fine 1 week ago.

Any help is much appreciated,

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS with Radeon graphics (3Ghz)

GeForce RTX 2060 running Studio-driver 462.59

32GB of RAM

Win 10 Home (latest update installed).

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

If it crashes at the same place, to to that point on the timeline and rebuild whatever is going on.

If you queue it over to MediaEncoder, and export from there, you can watch the preview monitor of the export and see exactly where it stops.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it crashes at the same place, to to that point on the timeline and rebuild whatever is going on.

If you queue it over to MediaEncoder, and export from there, you can watch the preview monitor of the export and see exactly where it stops.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I get a crash from an audio file it seems,  but I'm not really sure what to do about it.

It doesn't say which audio file.

Not sure if the error message helps since it's in Swedish.

"
- Kodningstid: 00:00:04
06/20/2021 07:06:48 PM : Kodningen misslyckades
------------------------------------------------------------
A low-level exception occurred in: H.264 (Exporter:9)

Exportfel
Fel vid filmkompilering.

Exportfel

Ett undantagsfel har inträffat.

Skriver med exporterare: H.264
Skriver till fil: C:\Users\bo_na\Videos\Youtube\Videos'\Video 15.mp4
Vid tidskoden: 00:00:00:00
Komponent: H.264 av typen Exporterare
Väljare: 9
Felkod: 3

------------------------

"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems I can export an old project, so it's definitely something with this one.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot it, though. 😞

Right now, I've started to copy 1-minute segments to a new sequence and try to export that sequence to see when I get the error, is there a more effective way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I seem to have found the offending clip.

Now, I don't know what to do about it though... I tried deleting it and adding it again, but the same problem arose. I have a very high speed on the clip (10 000%), could that have something to do with it? Is there a maximum limit I shouldn't cross?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again,

I solved it by isolating parts of my video until I found where it crashed. I then went smaller and smaller until I found the 1 clip that made the export crash my AdPr. 
I deleted the audio on the clip (using alt to mark the sound only) and after that, I was able to export the file.

I'm new to Adobe Premiere Pro so this was probably a beginner mistake, but, know that if you have the same problem, try what I tried :).

Thank you for setting me on the right path Neil!

Best Regards

Bo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines