Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problem with driver Intel Graphics Drive (igxpin.exe)

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have notebook Asus N750JV and I can not to instal Intel Graphics Drive (igxpin.exe). I contacted with the manufacture Asus and they do not have support for it. I want to use Premiere Pro but doesn't work properlly. Maybe Premiere Pro works in another way?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but that laptop is too old for recent versions of Premiere Pro. Even Intel had ceased driver support for that CPU outside of critical security fixes a few years ago. That laptop is now over eight years old at this point, based on that laptop being equipped with only a 4th-Gen Intel Core i7 CPU, which is also over eight years old. Newer drivers that are compatible require a 6th-Gen or newer Intel CPU just to even install at all.

And Adobe is not the only company that's now restricting official compatibility to hardware that's no more than four years old: Even Microsoft is, judging by the official minimum system requirements for the upcoming Windows 11, which will succeed Windows 10 this Fall.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines