• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with exporting video

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I goto export my video in Premier Pro it shows black box around video and does not seem to respect the scale setting I have on the clip. Scale is shown correctly in preview window while editing howeverScreenshot 2022-06-14 150218.jpg What am I doing wrong here?

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Please show screenshot  the source settings in the export tab. (its covered up by the program window which is set to 100%.

Program monitor needs to be set to FIT. Scaling is not set correctly, its zoomed in. Hence the black bars in the export window.

Also post screenshot clip properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshot  the source settings in the export tab. (its covered up by the program window which is set to 100%.

Program monitor needs to be set to FIT. Scaling is not set correctly, its zoomed in. Hence the black bars in the export window.

Also post screenshot clip properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I fugred it out. Once I set program monitor to FIT, I reddid the scale and showed correctly in export screen... Thanks for guiding me in the right direction!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines