• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with premiere pro (there is not enough memory to import the requested file(s))

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this morning I experience some problem on Premiere Pro. When I any video fromate file the message(popup) box appers "there is not enough memory to import the requested file(s)." nothing happen. I try to clear the memory cache, reinitialize my preferences but nothing happens.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amit!

We're sorry to hear that. Can you provide the following information?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kartika,

So I am using windows 10 pro

processer : intel(R) Corei7 cpu @4.20GHz

Ram : 16 GB

SSD : 256 GB

internal Hard Drive : 1 TB

Premiere pro version 15.4

media file is MP4 50 FPS 1920x1080 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amit,

Thanks for sharing the details. Please make sure that your GPU driver is updated to the latest.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Nishu,

Yes I did check the GPU drivers is updated to the latest versions.

So now this is what happning if I create new project and I tried to import any fromat videos

then "there is not enough memory to import the requested file(s)." this box pop up same for media browser.

so here is what I did I open one of my old project and tried to import file in that project the file get imported 

easily then I tried to import that same file in new project same issue is still there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines