Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with "Track Selcted Mask Foreward" option in Premiere Pro 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with a crop tracking mask in premiere pro 2021. I want to mask foreground of my footage. It's almost static scene but coconouts are moving. I have a problem with the "track selected mask forward" option. Just doesn't work properly. When I click tract option, premire pro tracking progress starts and make many keyframes but notthing realy changes.

Can someone please help me?

Best,

Karol

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try with 3 masks: 2 for the coconuts and one for the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u for the answer but unfortunately I tried this many times. This not solved the problem, caused mask tracker should to work properly. Problem with this option disappoint me many times in the past and when that happened again (now) I decided ask u for the help.

Of course whenever that happens I simply add key frames manually frame by frame and it works but this is frustrating. I would like to use this great feature without the need for frame-by-frame links. What's more, many times this tracker work brilliant and sometimes just f**** up and stops working for all project. Maybe I clicking something what breaking whole thing idk... ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have Ae you might want to try rotoscoping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines