• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with reproducing the program

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday I got this problem where I introduce a file into my timemline but Im not allowed to see it or reproduce it (doesn't matter if it was an audio or video file). I got another programs from Adobe (audition and after effects) but none of them present this problem, also, the file I load on the timeline doesnt appear as offline. It just appear as a white square on the monitor program (and Im no longer able to see the origin monitor). How can i fix it?

Captura de Pantalla 2021-07-30 a la(s) 16.43.19.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan5CCA,

Sorry to hear about this. Let us know the specifications of the media file with which you are experiencing this issue (format/codec, frame rate & frame size). Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and checked if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sumeet, thanks for the info (it was something that at the time I didn't consider) I was working with quicktime (some of it were proxys) at HD, 24 fps, square pixel, I try the solution of the render, I was already on that option you mention 😕

If its also helpful I got all the work stuff (renders, work file, auto saves, etc) get into a removable hard drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines