• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with video images that contains pans and zooms / premiere 2022

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem in Premiere Pro 2022 (zooms and pans produce ripples and reduce image quality)
In order to check if the problem was with the camera that recorded the first images (in which I had problems) I made a series of images with a lot of zoom and panoramic in 4 K video and then in 1920X1080P 50fps with 4 different cameras
Panasonic Ux 90 - no stabilization
Panasonic Ux 180 - with stabilization
Panasonic Handycam HC - Vx 980
Olympus OMD MKII
The same happens with all cameras in different resolutions, with and without stabilization.
What PC am I using?
Processor I7 11,700 2.9 Ghz
3060 Graphics Card
64 Gb Ram
System Disk SSD 500Gb
1Tb SSD Render Disk built into the motherboard
1TB SSD Media Disk built into the moteher board
Has anyone had this problem?
Can you help please?
Please, in addition to the answer here on the forum, also send it to (personal info deleted by mod)

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a matter of stabilization or not it all in the speed of the pan. Too fast induces artifacts, such a motion blur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for your answer

No,  I think that as a problem with PREMIERE because i can see the footage in Windows Media player in good conditions. Without waves and defocus....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe a configuration problem. But I think that I made all the things that I can do...

AFER IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM I SEE IN ADOBE FORUM AND I MaKE THE CONFIGURANTION IN THE GRAPHIC CONTROL PANEL OF THE GRAPHIC CARD (PREFERENCES FOR 3D) TO ADOBE PREMIERE
AND MAKE INSTALL A NEW GRAPHIC CARD DRIVE.

IS BIZARRE...
I BUIYNG OTHER NEW GOOD PC (5 days ago) I HAVE A GOOD APPs AND THE PREMIERE 2022  DON'T WORK WELL. I'M IN STRESS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines