• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas para procesar composiciones de After en Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere esta tardando muchisimo en procesar una composicion que importe de after. Esta camposciones no tiene demasiados efectos como para que tarde tanto. Se me esta haciendo imposible trabajar. Ya probe borrar el caché de medios. Mi notebook tiene todos los complmentos para poder trabajar bien: 16 ram, disco solido de 512 g y placa de video nvidia rtx 2060. Estoy desesperada!

TOPICS
Editing , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16 gigs of RAM on a laptop ain't much considering what these apps need, let alone the operating system. And every release is a more complex and complicated app, so the physical demands on the computers keep increasing.

I would recommend rather than using comps with so little RAM, that you work the Ae project to a final state, and export a full media file from Ae to use instead of the comp on the Pr timeline.

Even on my desktop, 24 core, 128GB of RAM, 2080Ti, that's what I do when I've got much Ae work involved.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias! probe exportar la composición de after y tarda muchisimo. Estoy pensando como opcion utilizar versiones más viejas de premiere y after ¿eso ayudará? en ese caso ¿puedo abrir el proyecto igual aunque sea una versión mas vieja? estoy desesperada!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how frustrating it is that the apps and cameras keep pushing things so we need new gear every so often. You still can work with more limited gear, but it does take more time and developing the workarounds to get stuff done.

Like transcoding H.264 clips to ProRes, Cineform, or DNx variants so they edit more easily. Or using proxies. And doing Ae work, then exporting a media file to use in Premiere. All that sort of thing helps, but it all does take more time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias Neil, esta computadora la compre nueva este año justamente para trabajar con estos programas! Una consulta mas, cuando decis que exporte en After un media file, ¿esto seria un archivo de after que luego pueda abrir en premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, export a ProRes, Cineform, or DNx format/codec file from Ae. Then import that into Premiere, and use it to replace the comp on the sequence.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines