• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problematic mxf files a problem solved

Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been having intermittent issues with mxf files in Premiere working on a very complex documentary with about 50 tb of media...  The symptoms have been weird flashing on playback (and export) and occasional errors on playback and export (don't remember exactly what they were.).  As always, the board has been a great resource and I was told modify: interpret the clips to change the color space to rec709 which seemed to work.  And it also fixed the prores proxy files so I didn't have to recreate them...  Friday, suddenly the problem reappeared on one clip (afaik- didn't check the thousands of media files).  My client was upset (rightfully so) although we were still able to play and edit with the proxy files without issue.  I checked and there was a premiere update available (we've been working on a mac) which I installed and it fixed the problem.    This was the latest update (as of Friday) but didn't bother noting which version we had been working on.  

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?