• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems exporting footage

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm having some problems exporting some drone footage correctly. The footage was shot at 30FPS and I interpreted the footage to 24FPS in PP. I was trying to add a speed ramp, but when exporting, the fast part exports fine, but the slower part (which was kept at normal speed), doesn't play (just a frozen screen). I know it must be something to do with frame rates, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Even when I just try to export it with no speed ramp, at normal speed, it doesn't work correctly. Screen shots attached.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it plays back fine within PP (even when adding the speed ramp). It's only when I export it via ME that I get the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would not interpret the footage but edit in 29.97 (same as the footage)

Use Speed or timeremapping for speed ramp.

Export to 23.97 fps and set Optical flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines