Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems since yesterday?!

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Thanks for starting to read this because im stressed out. Im experiencing a bug in a bad timing (production video deadline). Since yesterday i experienced something that i hadnt before.

My premiere works fine, PC is mint condition and i have been working on it for atleast half a year without problems. Since yesterday my premiere started to do odd, when i was editing suddenly i wasnt able to click the little arrows at the effect controls. Example; lumetri color has this list with subjects when you add it to a clip; >Basic correction etc. To use it you need to double click or click the arrow in front of the Basic correction tab. These dont work anymore. None of them do across the whole program. While everything works fine, i can play my 4k 120 fps footage, i can scroll through my project, move clips, import etc. Also i cant switch anymore from the editing to color workspace etc. Really odd, my pc isnt overheated, cpu etc is at max 15% etc. Anyone any idea whats been going on? 
Ive restarted, re-installed etc. Nothing works, when i make a new project from scratch it works for 5 min but then same issue. Ive tried everything in terms of deleting cache etc. I updated to the newest version but nothing works.

Can anyone help me?

Another issue, my cursor randomly jumps from the normal cursor (V) to one with 2 stripes and a blue arrow poiting down. When that happens i can still use it but it wont show me where im dragging the clip or something. Really odd and cant really describe it, also since today this occured, odd stuff.

Thanks for reading and dont be affraid to help me!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean install of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Also, please help us help you:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-ques...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines