• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with audio channels of MXF OP1a file in Premiere Pro 2023

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problems with audio channels of MXF OP1a file in Premiere Pro 2023. When I export video with 4 channels of mono audio in an MXF OP1a file with Loudness Normalization effect, EBU R128 in 4 channels of mono or stereo audio, channels 2 and 4 are getting muted. I've done several tests and they don't work. When I do the same export in Premiere Pro 2022 version this problem does not happen. I'm using Premiere Pro 2022 and 2023 on Windows 10 operating system version 21H2, i7 9700KF 3.6GHZ processor, NVidia GTX1660 6gb DDR5 video card. Can someone help me?

TIME LINE PREMIERE PRO 2023.jpg

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luiz,

Does this problem sound like the one you are experiencing? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/v23-0-now-playback-in-source-window-only-out...

Let me know, and if so, I'll merge your thread with that one. I hope we can get this fixed soon.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it seems to me the same problem, the difference is that I am exporting in 4 channels. The problem happens when I use Loudness Normalization turned on and set to EBU R128, the resulting MXF file is muted on channels 2 and 4.

Ouvir

content_copy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Are there any suggestions for a solution?
I have the same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines