• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with essential graphics elements cutting off

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem where I can't extend a rounded white bar past a certain point on the screen--it just cuts off at a certain point: 

streiser_0-1677170817595.png

I expect maybe I'm overlooking some setting, but I've searched the support docs and community posts and googled and googled and can't seem to figure out the answer... Any help appreciated! 🙂

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Vector Motion, should show default settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know if the solutions offered below have helped solving your problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that's a full Ae created mogrt, it may simply have a limit in the original design for how 'wide' that white box can go. If so, open the mogrt in Ae, and change the settings for that element.

Jarle's free Adobe-sponsosred ebook talks about this sort of thing in a clear, easy to follow manner.

Jarle’s Making Mogrt’s ebook on Adobe blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines