Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with M1 exported files in Premiere

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

When I do export on my M1 with Premiere Pro everything works and I have a good quality of rendering BUT when I try to watch the video on another device like a PC for example, the video is totally damaged (size changed, bad images...) and sometimes I don't even have any images just sound. Same thing when I try to upload on plateforms like Vimeo (that I used to do very often with my previous Mac), the video has such a bad resolution...

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022
Hello,

We have found out what was the problem! We had to uncheck the box "VR" that
was checked in Media Encoder. Now it works!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I've run through previous conversations on this and no solutions for me. 

Just purchased M1 Max and exporting sequences that previously had no issues, suddenly getting green frames, choppy skipped frames. It's embarrassing to send to clients.

I have to use an older version of Premiere for workflow purposes across a huge organisation, and this new computer that was meant to speed up my efficiency is now making me pull hair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, Nicola. Could you share the information I asked for in my previous message? That would help us better understand this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting to H264. Screenshot below. These are settings I used with previous computer with no glitches. 

Using Premiere 15.4.1 Buld 6

The issue is not there with renders but will still export with glitches even if pre-rendered. 

The issue is not there if re-imported back into Premiere, but seems to be present with a variety of external video players.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info. A similar issue related to artifacts showing up on renders made in M1 systems was fixed in the later versions of Premiere. Would it be possible for you to update to the most recent version (22.6.2) and let us know if you're still experiencing this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Emmanuelle25999800r5fe,

Sorry about the issue. Which version of Premiere are you currently working on? Could you share export settings and let us know if you see this issue while rendering specific type of source files? Also, try importing the rendered video back to Premiere and let us know if the playback in okay? 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

We have found out what was the problem! We had to uncheck the box "VR" that
was checked in Media Encoder. Now it works!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines