• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with my Updated 2021 PR

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I'vew updated my Adobe PR Pro to the 2021 version I've been having issues!! Its Slower, the video flickers. My CPU is sending me ERRORS for every single add on. I didn't have any issues with the last version before the update at ALL. Any way to fix this problem? Or anyway to go back to the 2020 version?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have mulitple major versions installed at any one time. I NEVER have it remove the prior version when adding a new ... a version being say 14.x to 15.x. That is set in the Preferences of the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

From the CC Desktop app, select the All Apps tab, then scroll down to the current PrPro. Click the three dots to the far left, and choose "Other Versions". You can scroll back through both the minor updates of 15.x or even back to 14.x.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines