Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with sound only on Windows PC

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

maybe you can help me, solving this strange problem. We had a virtual plant tour and a professional film team on several stations. After all, I got the parts of the live stations to make a complete video of it. Everything fine so far but from one station there is no sound on the soundtrack if you listen the wave file on PCs.  If I import it to my mac, it´s working fine. So I exported the complete video out of Premiere pro. On my mac is everything fine. Watching the video on a PC, the part with the strange soundtrack is not working. To get rid of maybe some codec Problems, I exported to apple codec and converted it to H264 again. Working fine on Mac and PC. Now the Video was uploade to Microsoft stream and the problem is again the same. Just this special part of sound is not working...

I have no clue what the problem is. Could somebody please help me?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you dropbox a sample of the faulty files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines