Productions reverting sources to older versions of themselves

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I seem to be encountering an issue where I make changes to sources within one project, but in a timeline they exist in within another project, the change is not retained.

For example:

I will correct my multicam audio within my 02_SOURCES project. But when I open my 01_CUTS project and open the sequence it exists in, the multicam will revert to its older self with bad audio.

My specs are:

macOS BigSur
version 11.6.5
Processor: 3.2 GHz 16-Core Intel Zeon W
Memory: 384 GB 2923 MHz DDr4
Graphics: Radeon VII 16 GB

Adobe Premiere Pro Version 22.2.0

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy,

That sounds a little weird. Are you sure that this version of the CUTS project is in your current production and not in an earlier copy of the production? From the Timeline, try a Reveal Sequence in Project, then make sure that the sequence opens in the proper production. Let me know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this CUTS project is in my current production! Tried the reveal sequence and it all points towards the latest one I'm working out of.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines