Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Program and Source Monitors freeze every few minutes and I can't export (error code 3)

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title says it all. I've looked at numerous posts here complaining about the same thing with the program monitor freezing from the past two years and I can't find anyone that has a solution. 

I've used premiere for years, but I figured I'd finish this project and then look at other programs to switch to. Now I've finished, having to restart the program every few minutes when the program monitor would freeze (by the way, I can't actually close the program, I save and then click the "x" and then the program stops responding), but now that I'm done, I can't even export it. It's a video that's less than three minutes, but it says "error code 3" at like 7:30 ish. I've tried on older versions, with no other programs running, changing various settings and rearranging scratch disks, nothing works.

If anyone has a solution that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if it's related, but media encoder also failed multiple times a couple days before when I was making proxies for this project before figuring itself out and working. I really have no idea, I don't know how Adobe hasn't fixed this when I'm reading threads from 2019 complaining about the exact same thing.

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines