• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program monitor - default playhead position - all over the place

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I'm having this issue at the moment: https://vimeo.com/780365258/ce449d3167

Can anyone suggest anything? I've tried search and not found an answer.

Thanks

Harry

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Hi Harry,

Sorry for the frustration. I can see the problem demonstrated in your video. It's due to the hover scrubbing feature. You can turn off Hover Scrubbing in the Project panel's panel menu. It's the one with the three horizontal lines on the tab. All clips that are imported will have the playhead at the beginning. If you want to have hover scrubbing enabled and want to move the playhead back to the beginning of the clip without dragging, you can tap the up arrow key instead. So, those are

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harry,

Sorry for the frustration. I can see the problem demonstrated in your video. It's due to the hover scrubbing feature. You can turn off Hover Scrubbing in the Project panel's panel menu. It's the one with the three horizontal lines on the tab. All clips that are imported will have the playhead at the beginning. If you want to have hover scrubbing enabled and want to move the playhead back to the beginning of the clip without dragging, you can tap the up arrow key instead. So, those are the options you have. Feel free to file a feature request, however.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I appreciate your help 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines