• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program monitor flickering when working on it still using newest version on the m1 chip

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i think i saw a lot of this happening here on the forum, but ive seen the problem was gone updating the program to its newest version, my problem is that my mac is new and the first version of the program that i downloaded was the newest version and this awful flickering on the preview monitor keeps appearing on every project i use.

I have already deleted and re-downloaded the program but this didnt help at all, any help??

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maximiliano Gonzalez,

Sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the preview issue that you are experiencing? Also, have you applied any effect on the clips? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines